REviewing

I spent one hour for my previous post… :slight_smile: just kidding… I always forget which words are written with double “tt”, or double “ss”, or double “nn”… use “and” where I want “an”, forget when to use “-” between words where nouns become adjectives, and things like that… I even have a list of tricky words, to check how to write them correctly…

Don’t worry man, this is not an English test.

They are not going to judge you for spelling or puncutation. I’m sure they cut some slack for non-native english speaking peeps out there…I hope they would for me if this test was in Mandarin.

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > They are not going to judge you for spelling or > puncutation. I’m sure they cut some slack for > non-native english speaking peeps out there…I > hope they would for me if this test was in > Mandarin. BRICs… give it a couple decades… your kids might be taking this in Mandarin, Russian, Portuguese, or Hindi…

I think English will still rule inspite of everything. There’s too much historical stuff in English to move to another language. And, English will keep evolving and mutating and local strains of English are going to get more and more different from each other.

i have to read at least schweser once again *sighs* … i am almost done with my first reading… and there is no way i can attempt any questions without flipping through the chapter… a quick read is a must but can’t figure out how much time to allocate to it … just tired :frowning: