Reward for passing level III

for the reward, i just want to hang with the family, stress free. and mix in some golf.

did someone say dominican republic!!! i’m gonna be there too …with 2 girlfriends… I wonder if your wife…is my friend :wink:

I guess I’ll face up to the reality of getting a life…

mumu, them’s fightin words!

I have already negotiated (with my wife) purchasing a foossball table if I pass :slight_smile:

I’ll take a trip to be with my grandpa on his 80th birthday…

phBOOM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll take a trip to be with my grandpa on his 80th > birthday… that’s nice.

Trip w/ my gf somewhere - i cheated though since I went to the atlantis in the bahamas in March, but hey - another trip wouldn’t kill either of us.

I am going to treat myself with a vacation to daytona and chicago even before the results are out :)) And when I pass, I want to first run back to my parents home to see the joy on their face…ah! haven’t seen them over a year now so that would be a reward

phBOOM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll take a trip to be with my grandpa on his 80th > birthday… awesome.

Lose the 45lbs i gained when i started L1

Going with my wife to the Carribean and then Seattle and Vancouver. Then, pretty much whatever my wife wants to do in addition to that. Maybe getting a car. Drinking all of the time - especially at all u can drink (beer) and eat (wings and rib tips) nights at Brother Jimmy’s (you NYCer’s know what I mean) on Monday’s! That’s right, EVERY Monday!

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

Hardly studied for any of them and don’t feel it requires a reward.

Marga…if you are serious than you have proved that you are indeed better than everyone on this forum, well done!

Dinner at the Melting Pot (fondue) after the exam. My wife and I did that the night of the Level 1 and Level 2 exam, so I am hoping it is a good omen. Going to Chicago the weekend after, and a Caribbean cruise for the week after the exam results will likely be posted.

got me a box of Montecristo 2s so I can reward myself 25 times

jasonms Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dinner at the Melting Pot (fondue) after the exam. > My wife and I did that the night of the Level 1 > and Level 2 exam, so I am hoping it is a good > omen. > > Going to Chicago the weekend after, and a > Caribbean cruise for the week after the exam > results will likely be posted. Do you live in Baltimore?

Valueaddict, close live in Rockville, work in Bethesda.

either a Les Paul or top of the line Roland keyboard. going to start taking music lessons and do something for myself for the first time in 3 years