Richard Ivey MBA Vs Queens MBA

I hear you about the snobby TO girls. It’s a reaction to being hit on constantly by retarded guys - if only there was a wall to keep male 905ers out of the city. It really helps if you have an “in” i.e. you know mutual people or have seen each other before. I’d try to develop your own “community” outside of just going to clubs to try to meet women. Clubs are a terrible place to try to meet great people for the first time in Toronto. I don’t want to drop names, but there are also social clubs you can join.

I don’t think any other city in Canada compares to Montreal for girls

I’m loving the direction this thread has taken. ha ha. So much for an Ivey/Rotman/Queens MBA.

Well it’s not like we don’t have a million of those threads already. I would love for someone to provide some actual recruiting numbers because we’ve went through the he-said / she-said of Canadian MBAs here before. What about top CDN MBA vs. middle/top USA MBA for getting hired on Bay St. in Toronto? I know people consider top 10-20 US MBAs to be better than UWO/Rotman, but if your goal is to work in Canada, I think you would be better served staying in Canada at a school were the bank’s actively recruit vs. going to Haas/Tuck/Stern/Anderson/Kelly and having to network your way in.

^Agree. But who wants to look at speculative mining (which I don’t understand) and oil and gas forever? I’m getting tired of Canada’s market. Am I the only one?

Ali, you gotta check your email buddy.

Didn’t seem to get it, are you sure it sent?

Nm, will reply.

Yeah, I sent it a while ago. I used my work email, so I would know right away if it bounced. Did you check again?

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > > But at the end of the day, none of the Canadian > schools cut it outside of Canada except for maybe > Toronto or UWO, but then, there are probably > better US schools to go to. McGill?

former trader Wrote: > McGill? For MBA?

. dupe

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > former trader Wrote: > > McGill? > > > For MBA? Yes.