Riddle 2

I can make anybody pretty I can make you believe any lie I can make you pick a fight with somebody twice your size. . . Well I’ve been known to cause a few breakups and I’ve been known to cause a few births I can make you new friends Or get you fired from work. And since the day I left Milwaukee, Lynchburg, Bordeaux, France Been makin the bars Lots of big money and helpin white people dance I got you in trouble in high school but college now that was a ball you had some of the best times you’ll never remember with me I got blamed at your wedding reception for your best man’s embarassing speech and also for those naked pictures of you at the beach I’ve influenced kings and world leaders I helped Hemingway write like he did and I`ll bet you a drink or two that I can make you put that lampshade on your head . . 'Cause since the day I left Milwaukee, Lynchburg, Bordeaux, France Been makin a fool out of folks just like you and helpin white people dance I am medicine and I am poison I can help you up or make you fall you had some of the best times you’ll never remember with me