ride it out?

So I am reading that a lot of your smart folk converted to cash several months ago. I didnt. Currently my 401K is in a taret date fund. My account from my previous company is a diversified portfolio that I invested on my own. Question: I am not retiring any time soon. Should I ride this thing out or should I exit?

If you’re young it would be best for you to just sit tight.

incoming plethora of ethics violations

sit it out, breaking the 401 will hurt and you got 30 years dude

Leave it alone…or start slowly buying into this.

supersharpshooter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > incoming plethora of ethics violations What? This is ridiculous. We owe no fiduciary duty to this guy. We don’t need to do a full interview of the guy to make the slightest investment recommendation. If he makes any serious decisions based on our advice, I’ll have a tough time losing sleep over that. All that said, I suppose I should make a recommendation. Keep dollar cost averaging.

please rebound! please!

Since i was a kid all i wanted was a concave strategy so i am gonna go for that.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Since i was a kid all i wanted was a concave > strategy post of the WEEK… I’ll borrow it for the ladies.

I have 70k in cash.