Right time to start? I have a 9 to 9 job.

[original post removed]

The best time to start studying was yday (just as they say about investing). Yes, start now and slowly increase the pace. Good luck!

live up to your name - and do things “abhi” - do not postpone.

Start as soon as possible.

just 12 hours a day? I know bankers working 15 hours a day that take and pass these exams

well thats itera itera…is there a productive point behind that remark? Or do you just hang with the big dogs lol

Working 9 to 9 wgat a way to make a living

If you work 12 hour days then you know the answer to your own question.

i’m right there with you, my friend. some nights i work until 3am. even pulled an all-nighter a couple of weeks ago. after i finish the series 79 exam later this month i’m going to immediately switch gears and study CFA. one more level to go…go hard or go home!

I think you should start now… , I always started at least six months ahead of exam given you have full time job, i used to work normally 9 hours/day so it was manageable. at least 3 hours day… with 12 hours work, you got 9 hours left for the dayI would say 1 hour (Work-out) and 1 hour maybe socialize yourself and 7 hours of sleep :slight_smile:

You might want to study more during weekends(but not now- you should take a day off) and increase pace in February… between 15-18 hours per week is good start then increase pace to up to 30 hours/week. ( 50%which mostly you will be studying during your weekend for two days)

Good Luck!!!

This helps! Thank you.

Good for you kid

You can do it if you stop posting here on your spare time.

lol

good luck