RIM

Hey dudes, What does everyone think about RIM right now? I hope they bottomed out, but a lot of people were saying they were over valued to begin with. I did a quick search on what analysts were saying on bloomberg, and pretty much they were saying to Buy. One guy even projected 185.00, but that was probably before the markets sucked the big dank.

Less bankers, Less blackberries, Less revenue, Less Profits :frowning:

momo is dead. i talked to a top 10 holder out of the car state and he sounded as excited as a nun in the sack.

The thing is, once you have a berry, its hard to get rid of… Who can go back to a normal phone?

CFAdummy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Less bankers, Less blackberries, Less revenue, > Less Profits :frowning: I agree with CFAdummy

They’re fine - John McCain’s aides claim that he invented the blackberry, after all…

http://wcbstv.com/technology/blackberry.pda.sheraton.2.818223.html

Are they hiring? I could go for a RIM job.

squirrel.master Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are they hiring? I could go for a RIM job. witty, yet unoriginal -0.5

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > squirrel.master Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Are they hiring? I could go for a RIM job. > > witty, yet unoriginal > > -0.5 I hate my life. +1

How does a stock drop 9 bucks at close? And why is it up in the US, and down in Canada?

Exchange rate

Rims, bottoms, happy Friday everyone.

The fact that no company has been able to step in and challenge RIM is astounding to me.

How much debt does RIM have? The companies that are going to do extremely well in the coming years are those will cash heavy balance sheets.

They have almost 0 debt and tons of cash.

In the technology sector, there will always be competition that comes up from other companies when one does well for an extended period of time. I would be worried that in the cell phone industry a company can create a new phone that can “outdo” the blackberry.

go rim go!!