RIP Lamar Odom?

too soon?. next time when you visit Littlefinger’s brothel, make sure you stack the coke with the xanax

Hysterical. Drug addiction is a riot.

Sad story. He had a rough upbringing and has faced numerous tragedies in his life. I hope he can make it. It will be sad if it ends this way.

Agreed, in rather poor taste. Wish the best for him, always liked how he played the game wit hthe Lakers.

he was given plenty of chances to turn his life around. He has been in and out of rehab for almost 20 years not to mention he was a cancer for every team he played on.

TBH - I’m not sure how I feel about drug addiction. I learned at a young age that drugs were bad and you shouldn’t do them. I think everybody goes through the same drug awareness classes.

Admittedly, I’m a fat bastard who has an eating problem. (I wouldn’t call it a “disease”, or a “disorder”. I’m just a glutton who has little willpower or self-control.) But there’s a difference–you HAVE to eat. That doesn’t mean you have to eat a double cheeseburger, large fries, large Coke, and a piece of cheesecake, but you have to eat something.

Nobody HAS to do drugs, although I might give concessions to those who got hooked on morphine while in the hospital, or athletes who get hooked on pain pills that are prescribed to them.

Oh, well then. Now it’s hilarious.

I have a buddy who says that when he was in the drug awareness classes in school all he heard was that they make you feel good and never focused on the rest, lol. I mean, by the time I got to college I don’t think I knew or associated with a single person who didn’t at least try drugs in some capacity. And these are (mostly) all people that live successful, addiction free lives today. Those classes… yea they don’t really work that great. Curiosity usually wins out.

Of course no one HAS to do drugs. For some people they start innocently enough with some weed or booze and it triggers a physical compulsion to continue to use them. It’s an allergy of the body that has been documented as a disease since like the 1950’s. Then of course the usage progresses over the years as the mental obsession takes over.

Just because someone has been in rehab and can’t get it doesn’t make the situation any less tragic or sad. It’s easy to sit on the sideline and say “why can’t he just get clean?” if you’ve never been mired in alcohlism or drug addiction but for the people that are in it it’s a whole different situation. They’ve lost the ability to choose and it takes some serious re-wiring of the brain to pull them back.

Yea it seems there is quite a lack of empathy here its pretty sad. A lot of times drug addiction is the manifestation of deeper underlying issues. Lamar had a pretty tough life and it is clear his demons got the better of him, I wish him well.

A lot of great people have fallen to drug addiction and it really is a shame. A huge issue is the fact that they are treated as a criminal issue as opposed to a public health issue, but with politicians who just love to look “tough on crime” nothing will change.

kardasians really ruin everything they touch

bout it bout it

Master P is coming out swingin’ at Kobe Bryant – saying Kobe’s public display of emotion overLamar Odom is an ACT … because he had the chance to SAVE Lamar, but didn’t step up when it counted.

Master P was charged up in the video – saying he was “like a mentor” to Odom and personally knew how serious Lamar was about wanting to return to the NBA.

He says Kobe was also aware of the situation and could have used his clout with the Lakers to get Odom back on the squad, but instead did nothing.

“If Kobe was his friend … Kobe, like, owns the team. He could’ve got the man back on the team … that’s all he wanted.”

P also goes off on the NBA – saying Odom was “blackballed” from the league over his decision to be on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” … because at the time, the NBA wanted nothing to do with them.

As for Khloe, P says he truly believed Odom loved her – but made a mistake in marrying her because “he didn’t realize what he was getting into.” He concludes with a warning to James Harden.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/15/master-p-kobe-bryant-phony-lamar-odom/#ixzz3okBUbXa2

I get to take the sometimes 14 hour blocked flight from LAX to Sydney. I’m always impressed that smokers can controll their addiction for that long. Would they be able to on a 48 hour flight? A week long flight? Obviously not a life long flight.

It’s not Kobe’s job to push management to bring back an over the hill ex teammate back.

It’s not his responsibility to get a crackhead back on a already struggling team, that’s just unethical.

Yea Master P is a chump for that shit. Not Kobe’s job to get Lamar work. I believe his statement about Lamar being Blackballed due to marrying a Kardashian, which is unfortunate but understandable why a team wouldnt want that circus around.

Lamar was an amazing 6th man on some great lakers teams but he is a bit old now and the negatives of bringing him on a team are greater than the positives. I hope for his sake he can get help and get clean as everyone who knows him has always spoke highly of him

addictions are hacksaw. india is the best.