RIP Mojo HD

Turned it on the other day and got the blue screen of death and a brief message that it no longer is broadcasting. Where will we watch meathead brokers make fools of themselves on Wall St Warriors?

Is it Meathead or Meth-Head?

That sucks man. No more Bobby G either!!

Are you sure you put in Hulu.com instead of Hulu.net? I can still access it.

Damn. I liked that show. I didn’t like Latetia though, french native American educated. She swapped jobs 3 or 4 times in a short time span before the markets crashed. I’m sure she’s unemployed now; day trader, forex, and private equity??. Those two brokers made me laugh. They could have easily sold out of their SanDisk position in the high 50s giving their clients a handsome return.

Guys, it is not over. WTF?! I can still see it! Check the facts before taking the word of an anonymous poster on an internet message board who is bent on spreading such lack-of-hulu lies.

sublimity: MOJO not HULU

I got a letter from Comcast sometime back that from 12/1 they will not be showing MOJO. Hulu has all the episodes of WSW (Season I and II). My fav person is that russian trader who hasn’t had any losing month in his career. Impressive!!! I also liked that Commodity trader who is a CTA too. That guy is loaded. Tim sykes is making money by giving stock tips and selling books and vidoes on his unsuccessful hedge fund.

I wish they would have done a “where are they now?” special episode before getting shut down. sykes in his bathrobe at his moms house, the trader losers coaching HS football, the blonde from season 1 in Hustler, and the mad russian still grinding it out I bet.

all free on timmays website

daj-maybe im reading you wrong, sykes has this info on his site?where?

WTF?! That was my favorite channel. That is bullsh!t.

I guess that puts the probability of a Wall Street Warriors Season 3 at 0%

tvPM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj-maybe im reading you wrong, sykes has this > info on his site?where? its there i think. i saw all seasons for free in july. killed it with 4 peronis

unless it gets picked up by someone…its gotta end up on some site like hulu for like $500, what else are you gonna do with the finished footage?

i know you can see seasons 1 and 2 on hulu also…and what are you doing drinking peronis? Thought you crushed natties…this employment thing really changed your lifestyle

tvPM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i know you can see seasons 1 and 2 on hulu > also…and what are you doing drinking peronis? > Thought you crushed natties…this employment > thing really changed your lifestyle sad but true. just came back from whole foods and now watching the Hills - wtf!!!

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > tvPM Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i know you can see seasons 1 and 2 on hulu > > also…and what are you doing drinking peronis? > > Thought you crushed natties…this employment > > thing really changed your lifestyle > > > sad but true. just came back from whole foods and > now watching the Hills - wtf!!! How anyone can watch that sh!t is completely beyond my comprehension (my wife is probably watching it right now)…

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Guys, it is not over. WTF?! I can still see it! > Check the facts before taking the word of an > anonymous poster on an internet message board who > is bent on spreading such lack-of-hulu lies. as tvPM said, mojo not hulu - take a chill pill, man. also wall street warriors was not the only show on mojo. i was starting to warm up to bobby g and three sheets.

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > How anyone can watch that sh!t is completely > beyond my comprehension (my wife is probably > watching it right now)… ha ha. try building revenue models for 13 hours straight then coming home - you need something like that to make you forget about the tough day and get ready for bed. now im ready for bed, wish I could spoon whitney, she looked good on tonights episode. The Hills = best show on TV right now. After squak box of course