RIP needhelp

Did you get accepted in the MSF program at U.Chicago and decided to go for CQF instead?

i’ve been eating reese’s cereal for dinner for the past 2 weeks and i’ve never been happier

count chocula was da bomb

me and aliman eat mashed potatoes for all meals

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks guys and arrogant SoBs. I am trying to keep > internet activity minimal at least in the > beginning of this job. I am glad to see you guys > are doing well. I missed sublimitys mom the most. > CQF is a pain. lol, welcome back buddy

Welcome back needhelp!

Hey needhelp --> are you in NY; in the Jan cohort for the CQF as well. And to all the turds who keep ripping…the program is very interesting, fairly intense (requires different study method then the CFA) and < 15% of CFA material overlap - which is substantially different then all the other certs/programs on the market. It’s basically all maths. And to those who keep comparing it to an MFE, I believe the value is actually far superior; the certification part is only a small portion of the overall course and the entry fee is minimal compared to what is offered: Trading Simulator Masterclasses and extras Time Series workshops All material an Undergrad in math would encounter (not just finance related) —> they just consolidated a separate math certification course the the CQF --> The Certificate in Mathematical Methods JAVA and C++ tutorials --> 80+ hours And perpetual access for all the continually added content. IMO you cannot beat this value. Lazy Charterholders who coast on a dusty designation…take something of a real challenge before signing up for the FRM, CAIA, CMT, CPA…ABCD…whatever…

Hey guys - this is my first time looking at this in forever. The real world sucks. How are all y’all?

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey guys - this is my first time looking at this > in forever. The real world sucks. How are all > y’all? No doubt. Atleast it’s sunny today in cowtown ehh, I thought we would never seen the sun again last weekend.

Is research treating you that bad Ali?

Nope, it’s better now, but it certainly wasn’t before. I have a better handle on things now for sure. You will hear more of me soon. How are things with you?

Are you sure you just don’t need help?