RIP needhelp

His last post: http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?1,1071492,1071948#msg-1071948 Where are you buddy?

RIP sublimity mom

There were evidences suggesting that Nuppal is needhelp. Unable to confirm so far.

I emailed needhelp a long time ago. It also went unreturned.

I’ve been MIA for a few days, back for a quick minute. I’m still not needhelp though lol.

I have a feeling he was able to get into that U-Chicago Quant program and has decided that this forum is not up to his new standards.

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have a feeling he was able to get into that > U-Chicago Quant program and has decided that this > forum is not up to his new standards. Makes sense. Anyways, this forum is great - lots of smart, knowledgeable, and experienced people. I hope to contribute more when I have more than zero hours experience in finance.

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > RIP sublimity mom Now you can’t say stuff about my mom anymore.

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mo34 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I have a feeling he was able to get into that > > U-Chicago Quant program and has decided that > this > > forum is not up to his new standards. > > Makes sense. Anyways, this forum is great - lots > of smart, knowledgeable, and experienced people. > I hope to contribute more when I have more than > zero hours experience in finance. He’s probably just on the Wilmott forums acting liking an insecure snob.

^ yeah, some of the dudes at Wilmott are freaking nuts. do a search on username “deepvalue”, that guy is ridiculous. username “TwoFish” is awesome though.

sublimity’s mom is pretty awesome too

I am not nuppal. I am needhelp. I am 33 year old guy who eats cereal for dinner and has an interesting background. Anyway guys, I have been away because I wanted to take some time off from the forum. I got a new job - great salary, title etc. I also decided not to go back to school and instead do CQF. CQF is very intense and give it high marks for content, technology etc. It is rather difficult to stay with it - a lot harder than CFA in my opinion. So life’s taken a turn or two but am in a happy place for now. I changed the cereal and now use fat free milk too. Not sure how much I will be posting. You guys are awesome and this forum is very professional. Love and regards.

^ what kind of cereal?

Glad to hear you’re doing well. I eat cereal for dinner every once and a while, skim milk’s the way to go fo shiz

Did needhelp get banned too? I’m pretty sure that needhelp and nuppal were the same people.

congrats and good luck needhelp.

welcome back homie

The original needhelp was more arrogant and ambitious. I don’t think he would use the words " It is rather difficult to stay with it - a lot harder than CFA in my opinion. "

CFQ is harder? Since when?

Thanks guys and arrogant SoBs. I am trying to keep internet activity minimal at least in the beginning of this job. I am glad to see you guys are doing well. I missed sublimitys mom the most. CQF is a pain.