RIP Unknown Son

I’m not sure how many of you know this, but a frequent poster, BusProf, runs a blog called Financial Rounds. His son (referred to frequently on the site as Unknown Son) has undergone treatment for cancer and passed away early today. http://financialrounds.blogspot.com/2009/06/it-is-done.html I’m sure those in the community who were not aware and have benefited from his posts would like to offer their condolences.

Wow, what sad news. My heart goes out to BusProf, who’s endured an experience that no one should have to go through.

That’s tragic. Parents losing children: nothing can be sadder. My condolences to BusProf…

My condolences BusProf, truly a tragedy.

Damn. That’s tough. My deepest sympathies.

Holy crap…my condolences, busprof. I read your blog and I have learned a lot from it.

This kind of thing makes you realize that all your problems amount to nothing in comparison. We lose perspective and bitch and moan about nothing. Every day is a gift. Every day you can love someone is a gift.

This is sad. My deepest condolences Busprof.

That is terrible, I can’t imagine what he must be going through. RIP.

may his soul rest in peace

BusProf: I am truly sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss, busprof. My condolences go out to you and your family.

i am so sorry for your loss, busprof. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Busprof, take care. My condolences to you.

My deepest sympathies for Busprof and his family, take care of yourself in this difficult time…

Sorry to hear about your loss, busprof.

My sympathies.

Busprof, My condolences to you and your family.

our sympathies and prayers are with you and your loved ones, Busprof.

So sorry to hear this news busprof. I left my thoughts directly on your blog. May you received the peace that passes all understanding.