Ronin Capital

what do you guys think of this place?

My name is Robert and I can’t stop thinking about ninjas. These guys are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet. Facts: (1) Ninjas are mammals. (2) Ninjas fight ALL the time. (3) The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Greatest car chase ever!

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My name is Robert and I can’t stop thinking about > ninjas. These guys are cool; and by cool, I mean > totally sweet. > > Facts: > (1) Ninjas are mammals. > (2) Ninjas fight ALL the time. > (3) The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and > kill people. wow

looks like someone’s been checking out www.realultimatepower.net/

TeamHydro Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what do you guys think of this place? Know a decent amount about them… My guess is you’re looking to join a group an ex-employee of your current firm started their right? (I think we talked about your situation before right?)

ahahah Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TeamHydro Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > what do you guys think of this place? > > > Know a decent amount about them… My guess is > you’re looking to join a group an ex-employee of > your current firm started their right? (I think we > talked about your situation before right?) Possibly. Don’t want to say too much. What do you think about the firm in general though? Use to be Stafford Trading back in the good ol’ days.

go to afot.freepowerboards.com, and send me a pm. same name as on here…

If I remember, Ronin, were Japanses Warriors without Masters… something along those lines.

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If I remember, Ronin, were Japanses Warriors > without Masters… something along those lines. Good call… The story is, they were originally Stafford Trading, named after the founder, John Stafford. In around 2000-2001, TD acquired all of their floor based single-stock option market making business. As part of the non-compete, John Stafford had to join TD as a senior manager, and had to leave Stafford. They also had to change their name and, as the head man had to leave, Ronin seemed pretty appropriate.

omg! so you’re saying Ronin Capital is comprised of Japanese Warriors without master!!! that’s insane! that would be bad if they all Seppuku if the markets collapse… :stuck_out_tongue: