Room to write during the PM section

One of the things I struggled with when doing the practice exam was writing in the margins of the exam. During the exam are there blank pages you can use as scrap paper?

Have you taken level 1 and level 2 yet?

he must have received ‘byes’ on levels 1 and 2 for taking algebra 1 in college

Of course I did levels 1 and 2, but don’t remember what they gave you to write on and also didn’t know if it was the same for level 3. Is there additional scratch paper?

No you have to use your hand, toes and eleventh finger assuming you have one. In serious, you get as much paper as you could ever want or need.

I think Paraguay’s response became a case of RTFQ… He is asking about PM Section… NO EXTRA PAPER.

cpk123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think Paraguay’s response became a case of > RTFQ… He is asking about PM Section… > NO EXTRA PAPER. There are multiple pages in the back that say “Writing on this page will not be graded.” I believe it was 3. For Level III where you can get more for the morning essay should you need them.

cpk123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think Paraguay’s response became a case of > RTFQ… He is asking about PM Section… > NO EXTRA PAPER. Oh you are totally right it does say PM. You get the book and what is in it. Should be more than enough. Reading is not my greatest attribute.

I can’t believe with 8 days out this is what is concerning someone the most.

Its not what’s concerning me the most. I’ve gone through all EOCs and the curriculum twice and was just surprised when I did a practice exam and didn’t have any room on the PM. How much effort is it to say “there’s extra pages on the back” vs. making deriding remarks without reading the question? We should be doing everything possible to help each other

bradleyz your memory is not that bad. you wrote 2 * 2 = 4 such exams at the least in the past 2 or more years. so you know how much space/paper/pen/pencil/ink/eraser/etc. you have and are allowed.

Bradleyz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Its not what’s concerning me the most. I’ve gone > through all EOCs and the curriculum twice and was > just surprised when I did a practice exam and > didn’t have any room on the PM. > > How much effort is it to say “there’s extra pages > on the back” vs. making deriding remarks without > reading the question? > > We should be doing everything possible to help > each other There is probably enough- I’m sure it won’t be much of a concern. You’ve been here for a while though; half of what this board is about is making snide comments. It’s the only entertainment we get!

i seem to remember blank pages @ end of booklet at levels 1 and 2