Roomates

Me and a buddy are looking for a 3rd in NYC. Any other good options besides craigslist? Also looking into roomatehappyhour.com roomates.com doesn’t seem to be working…

Ask people you like at work/gym/school if they have friends who need a place . You could probably tell people and wind up living with someone you have a mutual friend with or something in common. Granted, they may suck still it’s worth looking into.

Might want to try the following spelling: “roommate” Could yield better search results

spooning?

There should be a ton of young folks coming to NYC to start FT in a month or two. Shouldn’t be hard.

Cant you a get a 2br vs 3br?

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Cant you a get a 2br vs 3br? i would guess he alrdy has a 3 br place

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Might want to try the following spelling: > “roommate” > > Could yield better search results heh, ya I just noticed I did that for all of them.

have you tried facebook marketplace? That way you are advertising within your own network and more likely to exclude weirdos…unless of course you have added friends indiscriminately and your network is full of whackjobs

CFASniper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > have you tried facebook marketplace? That way you > are advertising within your own network and more > likely to exclude weirdos…unless of course you > have added friends indiscriminately and your > network is full of whackjobs Zuckerbook drives me crazy. I swear every third person you pass in the street and tell their shoes untied wants to friend you.