Roommate Wanted - Financial District NYC

Idk if this is the right place for this post, but if it is I’m looking to move into NYC ASAP, within walking distance of Wall Street area? Anyone? email me at billbelemy22 @ yahoo . com

Do you put out?

I’m a dude and straight. I put out money for rent to other dudes and a hi-5 if they’re my roommate and b*nged a girl the night before but thats it. I reserve myself for the female persuasion for everything else.

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do you put out? Lol.

figures that artvandalay asks a dude if he puts out, and brianr jumps into the fray “Lol.”-ing, but is secretly jealous and heartbroken.

I just hope that brianr doesn’t go nuts one day and try to sue me for pwning him on AF.

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just hope that brianr doesn’t go nuts one day > and try to sue me for pwning him on AF. Interesting you chose the term pwn’d. I guess you reserve the “o” 's for you mother.

why do you always mention my mother? as previously stated, she is deceased.

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > why do you always mention my mother? > > as previously stated, she is deceased. Come up with your own lines bitc*

CPAbeatsCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Idk if this is the right place for this post, but > if it is I’m looking to move into NYC ASAP, within > walking distance of Wall Street area? > > Anyone? > > email me at billbelemy22 @ yahoo . com top or bottom?