Russian nerve gas attack

Usually the inferior ones always compare themselves to the superior ones…because deep inside they know they are the inferior therefore the need to compare constantly…ahh the US did this but nooo we, China and Big Brother did this!!!

Just like CFAs comparing to top20 or top10 MBA…But you never never hear MIT MBA grad comparing his diploma to CFA…They do however compare to Harvard or Stanford…

Take my undergrad for example…we compare how we are better than Stanford in x y z…At the same time UCLA students compare themselves to us but never the other way…

So this is why PA and others in that country criticize and ridicule the US but at the same time cannot wait to come to the US and cannot wait to learn English…Walk the streets of Shaghai and you’ll see people using their iPhones listening to Imagine Dragons on their Beats headphones wearing the latest Nike shoes and the girl next to carrying a fake LV bag…Probably all are fake made by some 9 year old in a factory working 18 hours a day in China but you get the point.

Exactly you’re right. But I’d rather be the first in the village than the last in the city. In the absence of stronger competition, there is no benchmark. Btw, better be a poor in the Europe and better be a rich in the US than in Europe.

Dum dum—I’m an American, and could not wait to get out, to the much higher quality of life here in NE Asia.

Things have changed, you’re spouting propaganda and living in the past.

where is “NE Asia”

I’ve heard East Asia but never NE Asia…

The propaganda by Big Brother in China is very effective by reading your full allegiance and upmost respect to China and Xi…Impressive

I am fine with using the term “East Asia” as defined below, in that it refers to genetics and to conservative Confucianism/Taoism cultural roots. I tend to use “NE Asia” in that it specifies the same cultural base, but refers more to developed world Japan/Korea/Shanghai/HK.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asia

Independent, not related. But you guys (Benzo/Yayydork/ITJ/Birdbrain/Hashtag) spout identical beliefs that were not arrived at independently, but are the result of effective propaganda.

didn’t know shaghai is considered developed world…It is not developed in terms of income per capita, % of pop in poverty, freedom of speech, civil liberty…Plus it’s a city…yes, there are tons of people like sardines packed in plastic bags but still does not make it “world”

HK is of course a different animal because well it belonged to Britain for 100 years…They should have had it for little longer…still some savagery lingering in HK although much less of it compared to mainland China.

You guys always go off into pedantries, but…

SH is definitely developed world, way more developed than most cities in primitive US. GDP per is $33K PPP, a highly developed economy, and advanced technological infrastructure (great transportation).

Plus less corporate fascism than the US, less liberal-fascism (feminism, affirmative action, etc), less gun deaths, lower murder rate, lower obesity, etc. Being like the West IS NOT a metric of being “developed world”. You’re going off on bigoted, nationalist right-wing, Western-centric ways of seeing things…and making up metrics based on these biases. An analytical fail!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developed_country

yeah nice try lol…Communist oligarch…those with connections with the Big Brother, Ji, will get the business and land and permits…oh yeah less corporate shenanigans because it is controlled by one guy…

but you know whatever…you’re in such deep love with the commie ie China and Russia…“Each to his own”

In case you missed it, you just got checkmated on two different games simultaneously.

First, you were wrong about the definition of “developed country”, fact. Second I showed irreconcilable inconsistencies in your ideological system. You and the millennial crew (Yayydork, Birdman, Hashtag, etc) are so far out of your league it’s not even funny.

yup you’re the whinner PA, the omnipotent.

Yup, China is the greatest country and most fairest of all and very developed indeed. Shanghai is as you said very developed, high rises, big money, no liberal BS, no corporate fascism, everyone making big bucks and happy…oh plus you guys have the portrait of the Xi - Big Brother - all over town…now not only are you guys smart and rich but also artistic…so jealous of China…

If I’m reading this map correctly, and I’d like to think I am, PA lives in Kamchatka. Makes sense. It’s a very strategic location. Good call PA.

Image result for game of risk board

good call if you have good support to stage attacks. bad call if your competitors are camping in australia, africa or SA. the corporate fascists of australia shall win the day!