S2000

thanks S2000 for all the help u gave during the crucial last days…especially Fixed income.

Without your help it wouldnt be possible to crack the exam

i got 70% + in FI,equity, ethics and FRa…

thanks once again…

I second the notion.

S2000, you were a tremendous help to us all down the stretch. All i can say is thank you sincerly!!! Takes a tremendous person to help random people drudge through seeminly minutia details. What goes around comes around.

S2000, I got 9A1B on Level I =)

Thank you so much for your help and instructions!!! smiley smiley smiley

Pleeeeeeeeeeese stay with me in the CFA Level II forum

As I said: make this man an officer of this forum. He is a good man. Keep it up S2k!

yes

I would also like to thank S2000Magician for his time and his contributions to this forum. You are a tremendous presence here, and your answers have helped clear up many a confusion. We are really quite lucky to have been able to read your explanations to our questions, and your responses are always exhaustive and easy to follow. It’s difficult to come up with the right words of gratitude, but really *thank you*!

Ya thanks S2000. I never asked you questions directly but I read many of your answers and explanations for others. Your hard work helped so many people on here.

You guys and gals are too much. Thanks for all your kind words.

In all seriousness, I just seem to notice stuff that others miss. I can’t really take credit for it; it just sort of happens.

Glad I could be of some small help.

You did contribute very much and I benefited from you ! Thank you so much !