Salary

Hey guys, Just wondering what anyone thinks about the type of salary that this job description would likely get. Work as an integral part of a four person team. Analyst will work closely with two Executive Vice Presidents and will have frequent interaction with MDs. · Analyze portfolios top down as well as bottom up. Analysis will consist of fund comparisons, industry weightings, specific credit characteristics, relative value, asset mix and capital efficiency for individual funds. · Interface with Investor Relations fundraising on an occasional basis. · Develop a group of standard reports that will assist in the management of the funds. · Work with IT department incorporating fund information. · Work on special research projects such as economic trends, high yield bank loan and bond market trends, high yield bank versus bond spreads and cash versus synthetics.

farley013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > $100 million Zimbabwe

What is the location? Do you know the AUM?

Location: Boston AUM: Not sure seems like a small-medium size firm.

I would say $65-75, however I’m really not familiar with that area.

delhirocks Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > farley013 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > $100 million Zimbabwe classic!

“I would say $65-75, however I’m really not familiar with that area.” x2… if that’s all-in compensation incl. bonus etc

delhirocks Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > farley013 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > $100 million Zimbabwe all this post does is remind me of how much farley is missed around here… =(

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback

For this position, you will make HUNDREDS of DOLLARS! I say 45~60 base, with up to 25% bonus