sample exam 2 score

I got 43% only. Isn’t it hopelss?

Isn’t your score improved by 30%? Joke aside, just keep studying and make sure that you are learning from your mistakes. BTW, can you post the score of each sections?

I got rocked on the samples …don’t worry

I thought i was going to do relatively well…I got a 73 on the first sample and from what everyone was saying, the second would be much easier…Long story short…I got humbled by a fat 50%

Low 70s on sample 2. Low 50s on sample 1. Taken same day.

63% and 63%

66% in first

73%. much better then the 53% from Sample 1!

Hi, posted my score. any suggestion, please? sample 2 Glbl Bnd & FI deliva: 50% Equity: 50% Altera: 50% Risk Mgmt deliva: 33% GIPS: 33% sample1 Ethics: 33% Cap mkt ex: 50% AA: 17% FI: 33% Risk mgmt: 33%

Do Ethics and GIPS along with AI. What section did they cover in AI? Commodities?

study more on the topics with < 33% and with a higher weight given in the exam. For instance, focus on Fixed Income and Risk Management then move onto Alternatives and GIPS. Then study Equity & Cap Mkt.

i have done the mock. Where do you find these sample exams? are they free?

no they are 40 bucks each available on the cfai web site.

Risa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I got 43% only. Isn’t it hopelss? These are much too short to extrapolate your actual performance. A guess right/wrong on these samples changes your scores dramatically. Just keep plugging away.

Sample 1, 24/March; 67% Sample 2, 21/May; 66% Totally bombed it. With only 14 days to go (with very heavy work load at work), am I still hopeful?

yeah of course, happyking, you’ll be fine the samples are outrageously hard, I haven’t seen many folk hitting above 70%. Do the 2010 mock and see how you go. The samples are frankly too small a sample to be stattistically significant.

happyking02 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sample 1, 24/March; 67% > Sample 2, 21/May; 66% > > Totally bombed it. With only 14 days to go (with > very heavy work load at work), am I still hopeful? 2 weeks is an eternity in CFA land! or at least, that’s what I keep telling myself… Seriously though, I feel like I always make huge strides in the last 2 weeks… bumping up scores in the 60s would not worry me right now

Sample 1: 70

Sample 1: 70 (May 17th) Sample 2: 73 (May 22nd) Mock: 83 (May 18th) I keep getting caught out by the wording of the question more than the content. CFAI don’t seem to make the questions straight forward even though the topic maybe.

eadesr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sample 1: 70 (May 17th) > Sample 2: 73 (May 22nd) > Mock: 83 (May 18th) > > I keep getting caught out by the wording of the > question more than the content. CFAI don’t seem to > make the questions straight forward even though > the topic maybe. Stella performance!