Sample Exam 3 harder? Or I am out of my mind?

Sample 2 I got a 70, Sample 3 got a 60!!! I wanna cry! But before I destroy my night, can anyone offer a reference? BTW, I got 4 wrong in ethics!!! Actually in both L1 and L2 I got ethics under 50% :((((((( Should I do nothing but read ethics from now on!!!

^ You got under 50 on both L1 and L2 and they’re still letting you write L3??? I hope you’re not a compliance officer?

foxiegroup Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sample 2 I got a 70, Sample 3 got a 60!!! I wanna > cry! But before I destroy my night, can anyone > offer a reference? > > BTW, I got 4 wrong in ethics!!! Actually in both > L1 and L2 I got ethics under 50% :((((((( Should I > do nothing but read ethics from now on!!! U my friend are unethical ; make sure to read the ethics book 2 days before the exam …

there is no big difference btw 70 and 60, you may get luck at ex2 or unlucky at ex3 if your ex2 was 90 and ex3 is 60, i’d be worried…

Luckily, I am not in compliance dept… The thing is, am I above avg?!

foxiegroup Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sample 2 I got a 70, Sample 3 got a 60!!! I wanna > cry! But before I destroy my night, can anyone > offer a reference? > > BTW, I got 4 wrong in ethics!!! Actually in both > L1 and L2 I got ethics under 50% :((((((( Should I > do nothing but read ethics from now on!!! I also scored below 50% in L1 and L2 in ethics. It’s a huge disadvatage when it comes to L3. Will read it on the 6th.

:slight_smile: we are in the same trench, but I spent 3 years, and still don’t know what’s ethical - too much details/exceptions… What’s your score on Sample 3?

sample 3, i think is bit harder than 2. I got 80 on 2 & 70 on 3

wow! another top 1% team member?

Dont know haven’t taken it yet. I hope I score 100% :0

Schweser folks, could you kindly please help me out there (this should be an quick easy one)? I have purchased the full Schweser package and yet I am searching on the website for where it describes the Schweser left-hand menu item “Practice Exams Vol. 1” and Vol 2. in order to enter my responses on practice test and cannot find that item. I suspect it is not there but can someone who has this working properly please kindly describe exactly where it should be on the left-hand menu if it was there. Perhaps I am just being daft and missed it. Many thanks in advance. I suspect my online one has a technical glitch and it is missing but I just want to double check to make sure I’m not missing something.

Hi Spur, I had the same problem w/Schweser. I emailed them and now I have all the menu buttons available.

anna9898. Thank you so much. I have emailed them and hopefully it will work after they get on the case. I’m glad to see that I’m not going mad. What a relief! Glad your problem is fixed…This is my second major technical glitch with Schweser this year (and a minor one in my SchweserPro where one study session decided to change all correct scores to wrong ones all of a sudden)…I also lost access to all their weekly online courses on my computer. This has been the worst year of Schweser technical matters I have ever experienced! Every other year has been fine in the past. I don’t know what is going on, perhaps I’m just an outlier for technical glitch unluckiness this year. Thanks again.

foxie - you talking about schweser test 3 or cfai test 3? haven’t done cfai tests yet but schweser test 3 sure felt harder but i was totally burned out by the time i took that - - rebounded completely with Vol II book

Cillecfa, Actually both CFAI and Schweser exams 3 are harder. I reduced both from 70s to 60s. Spur, yes, call them up, I got same problem!

I emailed them several hours ago and they just sorted a few minutes ago. Thanks foxiegroup.

Yup, Sample 3 is a BIATCH, scored 50%, lower than Sample 1 and 2. I’ll go over again why I missed what I missed. Went over Sample 1 and 2 again today. It seemed alot clearer the 2nd time. Can’t figure out why I didn’t get it right the first time, Scary!

The third one was definitely harder. But don’t you worry, take the mock, it’s super easy, should give you a confidence boost before the real thing.

Thanks mo34 and UAECFA! I feel a bit better.