sample exam score

66,66,65 for the three sample score, really worry about it…

interesting thread

Standard deviation of scores < 1 point, impressive.

you’ll be fine. i was getting low 60s before level 1 in june - you’ll do much better than that on the real thing as its much easier than the samples

simski81 , Did you take CFAI mock exams as well? if yes, how did you do?

yeah, simski81, how did you do on the CFAI mock exams?

If you keep working at it you should be fine. I didn’t pass a single Sample Exam before the June test and I passed.

Many thanks for the words and will work harder these days especially next week when have chance to away from work…

Got 58% at the sample cfa exam. Any chance to pass here? If so what would be your study strategy knowing we only have 9 days left.

everyone has a chance if you’ve been studying. stop worrying about what your chances of passing are, and instead take that time and do practice problems and review. if we don’t pass, we can take it again…not worth losing sleep over imo. just ran into a person today who’s brother is trying for his 3rd time this december…and said he’ll keep doing it til he passes…

I totally understand and I know i can do it again if I fail. I just want to avoid to fail. Any study strategy tips? Schweser Qbank, i am not so sure if the question are representative? Any advise would be very helpful and appreciated! Thank you!

I’m doing it for the second time. I actually set myself a goal where I will do every Qbank question. I’ve done 2933 so far and averaging exactly 80%. I’ve gotten 70% in the BSAS, and 71, 72 and 71 in the first 3 Schweser Book 6. Also got 69, 69 in the two mocks and 70 and 50, 65 for the samples… I’m just grilling myself with as many questions as possible. After I come back from my road trip (Sat/Sunday) I will do the last 3 Schweser, going to review the study sections I find the most difficult but I am taking it very easy. No reason to go on a burnout . One last thing that I’m almost done is went through all the CFA 2005 exam questions in back of the CFA texts.

meazza Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > One last thing that I’m almost done is went > through all the CFA 2005 exam questions in back of > the CFA texts. Does anyody else think that those 2005 exam questions seemed quite straightforward?

yea def, but I feel they relate to the CFAI sample/mock tests

newsuper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > meazza Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > One last thing that I’m almost done is went > > through all the CFA 2005 exam questions in back > of > > the CFA texts. > > Does anyody else think that those 2005 exam > questions seemed quite straightforward? I did. But I did them immediately after each reading so everything was fresh. I’m not putting much weight into them, except for the expected format