Sample Exams Level II - Frustrating results

Hello,

I used to do between 65% and 71% on the shweser books exams. I have just done the 2 sample CFAI exams at $40 each. Results were scary, 52% and 58% !!! Anybody experiencing the same ? This is really frustrating and discouraging…

yes, the sample exams are much harder

i found them quite difficult. the timer is annoying and the fact that you can’t go back to a question. I got 75 and 65 but I score much more than that in shewser mocks

Yes true…

Question is, are they more representative of the difficulty of the real exam or Schweser is still the benchmark ? Because if this is like the sample exam then it is scary…

Yes true…

Question is, are they more representative of the difficulty of the real exam or Schweser is still the benchmark ? Because if this is like the sample exam then it is scary…

i would say that the sample exam is more representative of the hard part of the real exam since the sample exam as this information : contain past exam question

$40 seems a little rich but I guess worth it. How many questions are there per sample exam?

36, your employer will probably pay anyway.

I got a 67% on the first one, but getting this message definitely put me in a bad mood: Feedback: You correctly answered less than 70% of the questions on this sample exam, which suggests that your preparation and study to date has not been effective and that you should undertake additional preparation before taking the actual exam. Your performance on this sample exam, however, should not be used in any way to predict your performance on the actual exam.

I think this statement is a little aggressive and is kind of insulting. Maybe if I got a 40%, but not a 67!

automated message just kicked u in the nuts.

I had the same result and felt the same way :frowning: