Sample vs. Mock

Which ones should be taken first? Which ones seem more difficult (if any?) Does it matter?

http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/resources/sampleandmockexams.html

I found Mock 1 quite a bit more difficult than the free sample exam, although I did better on it. I’d do the mock exams if I were you…full 120 questions so it gives you a better idea of what you are faced with

I also thought Mock 2 was a lot easier than Mock 1…or maybe I was just used to the way they worded their questions…

But don’t you think the samples help? Kind of gives you an idea of the type of questions and the format etc. Kinda preps u for the mock… and it def. helped with the whole attention span thing too! I haven’t given any mock exams yet, planning to do those maybe Monday/Tuesday, I did work on 2 sample tests the 2nd was a major improvement…

I’ve already completed Book 6 and wasn’t too happy with the way they present the ethics section. In addition, from everything that I have heard on AF, I’m not too certain I will even crack Book 7!

I wouldn’t say they would hurt to take the samples but the mocks are better value if you ask me…plus I only took the free sample and compared to the mock I think there was a lot less math, but I may be mistaken because it’s been a few weeks since I did the sample If you want to pay for them all then yes I’d do the samples first then the mocks…if it’s one or the other go with the mocks

Thanks all, sounds like another exciting weekend for this guy…