San Francisco Level 3 takers

For those of you that just took the level 3 exam in SF, how were the desks? Were they small and frail? And did the whole table shake whenever the other person sitting next to you erased an answer?

I took level 2, and all the tables around me were little dinky tables. Wondering if they beef up the tables for L3.

You should definitely expect better testing-taking accommodations as you continue to move on up the ranks.

L2 is the minors, L3 is big league.

#drizzle

I have heard tales of endless stable tables of marble and gold, and noice cancelling cubicles…

Proctors like helpful servants with palm leafs…

Or maybe just getting used to it…

Desks? Each Level 3 candidate is afforded a solid mahogany table crafted with meticulous attention to detail and superior quality. Grounded in both beauty and refinement, the true spirit of the AM session is captured in every stylish detail and exquisite element of the candidate’s furnishings. But I’ve said too much. It is a violation to speak of the lavish furnishings before, during, or after the exam.

and were the proctors hot models as well?

lol this thread

We call them the sirens of (pcp) violation…their mesmerizing looks pulling your eyes into helpless drifting…there is damnation in their looks…their letters of love right now piercing through dwelling onlookers with those branding words of lost hope…violation reported…investigation…

This is too funny … can’t stop laughing

I love level 3 for giving me three full hours of emptying my soul, and pouring my description of post economic stress syndrome only blurred by salty tears of overstudy-regret into capable forced graders …

Speaking of this, I remembered that I was almost in violation of “appearing to cheat” when the foreign exchange female student sitting beside me at my L2 exams was wearing tights and kept rubbing her legs the whole time and flicking her hair and I couldn’t keep my eyes off her during the exam. Yet somehow, I passed that L2 exam. People talk about the ‘ethics bump’ but i had a different ‘bump’ of another sort that i think helped motivate me that day…mmm.

Dear That Candidate! I strongly advice you to prepare with audiobook in spinning classes to work up resilience!