San Mateo California Test Center

Anyone writing here ? I believe there is an International Gem Show on THE SAME DATE … http://www.intergem.net/event/detail.cfm?showID=52 Arghhhh !!! :frowning:

wasn’t it a dog show last year? i remember someone trying to walk past the guards with some fluffed up pomeranian - - good comic relief for a tense crowd

looks cool. good way to relax for lunch.

I am worried about the noise and distractions ?! On a lighter note, I would love to take a peek after the exam with my girlfriends :slight_smile:

didn’t even notice the dog show once we were inside last year - - expo center is huge and they keep things very separated

hmmmmm the LA (i.e. pomona fairplex) list of shows: 06.06 - 06.08 08:30 AM - 07:00 PM Championship Off Road Racing Main Lot -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 06.06 - 06.15 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Giant L.A. RV Show White Lot -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 06.07 - 06.08 Calif. Walking Horse Celebration Barn 9A -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 06.07 - 06.08 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Computer Fair Building Strangly they don’t list the cfa exam

Thanks cvillecfa… I hope it is quiet…as if the exam was not stressful enough… We dont need any more distractions! cvillecfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > didn’t even notice the dog show once we were > inside last year - - expo center is huge and they > keep things very separated