SAP Certification for career Change

Hi everyone,

Are you interested to change your career to SAP and want to become an SAP certified professional?

Please let me to share important career growth information available for all of you. As everyone knows SAP certification is highly demanded and SAP certified professionals are highest earning professionals. So earning SAP certification is the best career opportunity for those want to take their career in top level in shortest time. A SAP Certification allows you to earn more than others since the contract rates are hovering between US $1000 to US $1200 a day easily.

Please do not wait anymore, get sap certification immediately to change your career. For more information about SAP Certifications and SAP Exams and what Career opportunities sap can offer Please Visit [moderator removed unpaid adverstiser’s URL].

I should really delete this thread, but it’s just so funny I think I’ll leave it around for a bit.

Dude, IT Consulting is outsournced to India for a single digit per hour. Sure, working for SAP or Oracle would command high wages, but there are brown folks who’ll do it quicker and cheaper on the other side of the globe.

I pity the foolz that listen to this clown.

I feel sorry for people where it’s their job as a “social media analyst” to post this stuff.

It can’t be any worse that cold calling from a telephone book.

I asked a 4 year old down the street if he knew this. He didn’t, alas.

But he did know that Geico can save me 15% or more on car insurance, so that’s something, at least.