SAP to CFA ??

Has anybody shifted their career from SAP Finance to CFA? I am into SAP Financials currently and need advice on shifting into Finance completely, particularly CFA. I have an educational background in Accounting & Finance… How are the entry level jobs for CFA Level 1 passed candidates? Is it very difficult to gain the valid experience for the CFA Charter? How are the prospects for CFA jobs in Dallas, TX? Please advice! Thanks…

Hello… any response???

finfan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Has anybody shifted their career from SAP Finance > to CFA? CFA isn’t a career. > I am into SAP Financials currently and > need advice on shifting into Finance completely, > particularly CFA. I have an educational background > in Accounting & Finance… How are the entry level > jobs for CFA Level 1 passed candidates? Type “CFA” into monster.com and see what pops out. > Is it very > difficult to gain the valid experience for the CFA > Charter? Search Level-3 threads for “work experience” > How are the prospects for CFA jobs in > Dallas, TX? Please advice! Thanks… Type “CFA” and “Dallas” into monster.com and see what pops out.