Sarah Palin Talks Bailout Proposal

ROTFLMAO republicans…is this the best you could do? She sure represents the intelligence of an average republican. I shudder to think what would happen in McCain kicks the bucket and leaves this dumbo in charge of the American Economy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txfqWzGMgmY

i just watched a bunch of joe biden videos on youtube as a preview… wow. oh boy. or rather, oh you poor little girl. he is going to make her look just totally infantile. if she can get a word in.

might be the most entertaining and downloaded debate in history, actually im sure about the latter

I saw Bush say somewhere today he had to meet with his economic advisers after the bill had been defeated…I wonder if she was in the room.

I actually think she may win the debate. The standard has been set so low for her that an average performance will be stunning!

Reminds me of Miss Teen USA 2007…ROTFLAMO

good lord…woah! i had not seen this part of the interview…

Tina Fey’ s impression of Sarah Palin was absolutely great this SNL :slight_smile:

i hate how they scheduled the canadian prime minsterial debate at the same time as the american vp debate i guess i’ll have to watch palin in the highlights

i am beginning to feel very protective of sarah palin. no, really, i am.

“We’ve got to see trade as opportunity, not as… a competitive, um, scary thing.” Best line… (Only because I couldn’t make out what she was rambling about elsewhere.)

supersharpshooter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i hate how they scheduled the canadian prime > minsterial debate at the same time as the american > vp debate > > i guess i’ll have to watch palin in the highlights I think CNN gives a rebroadcast later on

dude, com’on…how entertaining could the canadian premier debate be relative to this one.

Classic…“The bailout is about the healthcare reform that is needed to shore up our economy”

I watched that five times and I still don’t understand what she said. Maybe its just over my head.

I can’t vote for someone who has trouble forming a coherent sentence. You know her handlers are giving her as many one-liners as possible to take some of the focus away from her inability to speak. If she can elicit some chuckles, she may be OK. That is the only chance she has in that debate.

She may not be well versed or qualified in Economics but Biden is also less than impressive. I’m not expecting much from either of them. I hate it how the candidates continually regurgitate the same ideas and catch phrases. . . sooooo boring!

Terrible. How this is still a fairly close race is beyond me. Sarah I can See Russia From My House Palin? Seriously?

http://www.alleyinsider.com/2008/9/mccain-s-odds-crash-along-with-stock-market

That was classic! She kept glancing down at her notes and must have jumped a section or two, hence healthcare merged into the market crisis. When Bush was too slow to respond he would um and ah but she just repeats words like “globalization”. Another similarity was she would look down where as Bush would look off to the side, wherever Ms Rice was encouraging him to get back on track.