Saturday Morning

Whats everyone working on today?

Finished up Leases & OBS. Time for FSA Techniques.

I’m still banging on Quant.

I think I’m going to review Ethics/Quant as soon as I’m done FSA while continuing to work into CF/PM. I also skipped technical analysis because I was using old curriculum notes before my 2008 shit arrived, so I have that to learn.

I initially read Econ after Ethics and started FSA. However I figured it may not be wise to leave quant until the end since that is a subject I struggle with.

Other than that, coming from a minimal finance background the material is pretty decent so far. I really hope that everything past FSA is heavily quantitative and less accounting analysis.

Gonna finish up FI, then go hard into FSA (and hopefully have FSA down pat by late Feb).

KJH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I initially read Econ after Ethics and started > FSA. However I figured it may not be wise to > leave quant until the end since that is a subject > I struggle with. That’s cool… I majored in math so I’m finding the quant stuff a lot more straightforward than everything else. I’ve also taken 5 econ electives and 2 finance/accounting electives so that puts me in a pretty comfortable spot for all the econ material and the elementary concepts in financial statement analysis. I only hope that the material after FSA will not fly right over my head.

I have heard FSA can be challenging, but if you put in the effort, it should not be so bad. It is one that is weighted heavily so that requires one to know it cold.

Just starting SS10…

I’m right there with you ellejay

Econ SS5

I was working on statement of cash flows for a couple of hours this morning. Was planning on reading a little bit more tonight, but I’ve had a few drinks and am feeling lazy. I think I’m gonna quit drinking until after the exam.

am a late starter(started studying only by last week of jan).Only finished econ (schewser) and currently banging my head in FSA SS 9.

supersharpshooter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Finished up Leases & OBS. Time for FSA > Techniques. Exactly the same for me.