Saturday

Just starting FSA. Where is everyone else at?

I made crêpe:) I’m on economics.

getting railed by fsa - gonna make some eggs

Hating White, Sondhi, & Freid… Gonna go pour some scotch

Cranking on FSA, need another cup of coffee.

Econ, just realized right now that International Trade and International Investments have been kicked out of the curriculum. No more suffering over FX and FX Parity Relations. Has n e one else noticed this?

I have the 07 Schweser videos. I was lost when following along with the video when all that parity talk came into play. http://www.geocities.com/manavsachdeva/ I use this website as my guide for inconsistencies in 07 and 08 LOS.

Using today as a review day…went back through reading 11 and 12 in Quant. Ill continue on with Equity tomorrow…i just didnt want to get too far out without a refresher from stuff I learned a quite a while back.

Finishing up FSA today, review all day tomorrow and onto Corp Fin on Monday.

Thanks for that link KJH, seems like some of the trickier parts are out, definitely glad to see Dilutives and EPS out as well…

KJH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have the 07 Schweser videos. I was lost when > following along with the video when all that > parity talk came into play. > > http://www.geocities.com/manavsachdeva/ > > I use this website as my guide for inconsistencies > in 07 and 08 LOS. Great find, thanks. FisherSU Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks for that link KJH, seems like some of the > trickier parts are out, definitely glad to see > Dilutives and EPS out as well… Dilutive and EPS are still in the curriculum as part of Reading 32 (Income Statement.) Although I wouldn’t worry too much about it since the questions are largely algorithmic.

Just finished everything but FSA. So its FSA and I all night, every night till its my b**ch.

Started Corp Fin today… Reading 45 is a hell (worse than FSA for me)… hoping to finish Reading 46 tonight… will go through 45 again later…

I only finished Quantitative and 1 sample test on quantitative…I know…nobody is more behind than me…luckily…I can study at work so hopefully I will catch up soon.

you’ve got plenty of time. It’s not that you’re behind, it’s just that most people who use analystforum are ahead of the game. I don’t know many people outside of this website who studied more than 3-4 months for any level.

I’m still on SS9 covering analysis of depreciation. I haven’t done much studying this weekend as I have midterms this upcoming week.

just completed a revision on S7. Feeling good for a short moment.:slight_smile: