Saying Hi, and good luck to all

I will be taking the June 08 Level I Exam, and found this site recently and wanted to say Hi to all the other canidates out there and wish everyone good luck. My background: BS in Managerial Economics from UC Davis in 2006 Series 7 and 66 licenses, currently studying for my series 55 Currently working as a trader for a small investment firm. I am in the San Diego area currently. I am currently reading throught the CFA books they sent me and thinking of buying the Q Bank. Before I buy I wanted to ask if there are any other comparable subsititues for Q Bank ($349). Thanks. I will be posting more from here on out. -Mitchell

hi! Welcome I think another substitute for the QBank would be Stallas material. A compliment to the QBank should be the CFAI practice exams that willl come later on (im using the QBank atm, and i like how its done. I haven’t used any of Stalla’s items yet)

Thanks for the welcom xck2000. Is the QBank atm and different than QBank? Basically what does atm stand for / mean. Thanks-

atm = at the moment :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry, excessive emails has made me lazy.