scale 1-10 of hangover

i’m only at 6. you know what sucks? i woke up at 8am (STILL). I went to bed at 4am…

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’m only at 6. you know what sucks? i woke up at > 8am (STILL). I went to bed at 4am… HA HAAA! Same here. wife and i came out to the county in this bad ace bed and breakfast. got completely tossed and stayed in the hot tub ill 1-2 am. then we woke up at 645 and couldnt go back to bed. its going to be weird having all this time on my hands now.

Late night out in NYC…starte at the bar at 6pm and got home at 6am. I thought i was just going for a drink…

Got home at 8am, didn’t get up until about 3pm on Sunday, and when I say “get up”, I mean I simply moved to the couch and laid there for the rest of the day.

same answer as my r for the H model question…

0 I drank the good stuff.

Apparently i passed out at 6:30 am though i have no recollection… the only thing i remember is waking up at about 8:30 am, looking over and realizing i was in some girls bed, looking a little closer at her, being pleasantly surprised and figured i wouldn’t need to sneak out… rolled over and slept until noon when she woke up. at least i scored well after the test.

10^2 for me Not having had a decent drink for about 3 months must have wrecked my ability to cope with a big night out. I spent a fair bit of time snuggling up to the toilet bowl the next morning

hangover sat night : 8 hangover sun night: 6 hangover mon night: TBD . . . have had 2 32s of Sol and some wine so far . . .will prob be a 0

CF_AHHHHHHHHH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Apparently i passed out at 6:30 am though i have > no recollection… the same thing happened to me last night - - no idea what happened and it was more or less the first impression for these new roommates moving in with me . . . good thing was i heard one of them spilled a whole beer on herself which makes me feel better about being bombed

Had 1 Bluemoon beer at a friend’s party, somehow magically turned completely red and sleepy from it. The BF, threw me in the porche 11:30pm to take me home… slept until 4:45am, had to get up (head hurt), took a shower, blew dry my hair and attempted to go back to bed only to wake up every 30 or so minutes having continuous dreams about ponds, fish, baby birds, a hamster with his foot caught in a wheel (which I had to get out for him) and some other weird bridge thing… Not much of a hangover from the beer but one big one from the exam.

just had to mention porsche, didn’t ya? ;D

i love porsches . . . someone give me a GT3 and i will be happy

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > same answer as my r for the H model question… Light weight.

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > just had to mention porsche, didn’t ya? ;D hahaha…figure you guys would like that;) Adds some drama. It’s not mine, it’s the actuary’s weekend car, fun with the top down. Worthless for golf clubs, worthless for trunk space, good with bubble tea. I really don’t even like it that much, it’s a stick shift…not so fun for the passenger fearing for her life. Wishing he would trade it in for an automatic so I can steal it and drive the dogs around…hahaha

Hangover was only 3 or so (I use to drink a ton so my tolerance is high) I had, 1 sam summer, 1 sam, 1 harpoon, 1 shot stoli, 1 guiness, and 3 FREE shots of Jack Black, Chivas, and Dewar whiskey from a free whiskey tasting. Kept on thinking about the exam and friends were kinda of annoyed.

I had a similar night. The last I knew it was 4am… next thing I knew I awoke at 8am and could go back to sleep.