scale 1-10 on difficult level

AM 9 PM 8

Apparently CFAI wants to slow down the growth rate in charters ;). Why couldn’t I have written this in the 70s when the test was a joke? Oh yes, I wasn’t alive then…

This is so strange. A lot of people seem to think the AM session was either a 5 or a 8/9. I thought it was definitely harder than the PM.

AM 9, PM 7or 6.5 lol. PM was a lot of calcs. I messed up Econ and the Option items sets. The one that said Change in volatility, Gains, losses, stays the same option choices. Screwed that up

Am harder than pm, but in the pm there were some very tricky questions.

did anyone else go blind in the 2nd half of the exam? for L1 I had the same thing happen to me, right before the end of the AM part, I have trouble reading the questions and its very blurry, probably a mix of the bright lights with small text and exhausted eyes…PM I struggled reading from the get-go. It was a shame to see so many empty seats for the PM section…I was pissed off by that.

I thought the test was more difficult than the L2 exam of last year. I’m sure I’ll be borderline either way. I used to say Schweser practice exams were harder than the actual exam – not anymore. Several of the vignettes in the morning were like torture. The first four in the PM were just easy. But then I got stuck on one of the FSAs that shouldn’t have been so hard. I only focused on the synthesis crap in ss7 and didn’t study the accrual crap very hard at all – just a once through…

AM 10 PM 2

f2d Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AM 10 > PM 2 LOL you and I are the only ones I Think that thought that. Probably simliar background and experience.

Both sessions were easier than I thought. AM: 3.5 PM: 3.5

AM: 8 PM: 6

I supposed that sessions met my expectations AM: 8 PM: 9

AM: 9 PM: 5

3 3 I got pretty lucky with the topic areas.

6 AM 7 PM

AM 4 PM 4 Will be stunned if I don’t pass.

“Will be stunned if I don’t pass.” Fully agreed; I told my girl after the test that crazier things have happened, but if I see a “FAIL” on the 18th that I’m going to drive to Charlotte and demand to see my test and answer booklet.

nyccfa2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > f2d Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > AM 10 > > PM 2 > > > LOL you and I are the only ones I Think that > thought that. Probably simliar background and > experience. i guess i’m joining the round… am 8 pm 3

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Will be stunned if I don’t pass.” > > Fully agreed; I told my girl after the test that > crazier things have happened, but if I see a > “FAIL” on the 18th that I’m going to drive to > Charlotte and demand to see my test and answer > booklet. haha… knock knock… who’s there? its skillionaire!!!