scale 1-10 on difficult level

AM 6 PM 8

you guys putting 3’s mustve not realised all the little tricks in tehre no way it was that easy atleast a 7 for both

8 and 9. well, i didn’t really study in the last month and i found the morning session not hard. but PM session i guessed 50%. :smiley:

nyccfa2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > f2d Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > AM 10 > > PM 2 > > > LOL you and I are the only ones I Think that > thought that. Probably simliar background and > experience. I agree actually to a lesser extent - I had to guess about a third of AM but felt I understood most of PM - just probably made silly errors rather than absolutely no idea.

morning 9 afternoon 4 The swap in afternoon question took me 10 minutes to find ans… i m too slow…

5151 the PM in London was a f’king nightmare. The AM session was quite doable but the PM was not what I wanted after a night in a hotel under the city airport flight path! I guessed 3 answers in the morning session, but 10 in the afternoon.

morning 7, afternoon 9

AM kicked my ASS!!

Those who say 3 should not take this exam. Because they are already too good. However, I agree that the paper could have been lot harder but this one I bet had lot of traps. They always know what a candidate will usually miss while answering a question. So if you get an answer which matches one of the option choices you still can’t be sure that you are right (applies to roughly 20% questions). I will say AM 6 PM 8 While giving that rating my logic has been difficulty level from the viewpoint of passing the exam. If someone would ask me on the basis of scoring >90%, I will change it to .8.5 & 10 respectively.

“Those who say 3 should not take this exam. Because they are already too good.” I wouldn’t say all that; like the others (I’m assuming), I’m smart and I put in my time, and was actually dancing in my seat for the majority of the afternoon session (to the tune of James Brown’s “I Feel Good”). No lie. “you guys putting 3’s mustve not realised all the little tricks in tehre” Meh, you may be right, but I’m feeling pretty confident that I found most of them. Get your weight up, not your hate up.

f2d Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AM 10 > PM 2 I agree with this, though I would put PM at a 4 maybe. Anyone who thought AM was very easy did NOT catch all of the tricks in the questions.

Well, for me AM was about a 6…but PM was horrible…but I don’t know if that was because my brain just turned stupid somewhere between the two sessions…seriously…I KNEW some stuff I totally f’d up on in the afternoon…so it may not have been harder, but I did screw it up more…

i thought PM was easier than AM. i’d say AM - 8 PM - 7

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Will be stunned if I don’t pass.” > > Fully agreed; I told my girl after the test that > crazier things have happened, but if I see a > “FAIL” on the 18th that I’m going to drive to > Charlotte and demand to see my test and answer > booklet. Whatever door you knock on is going to be pretty confused since the CFAI isn’t in Charlotte. Its in Charlottesville. There are a few hundred miles between the two.