Scam

Okay so I dropped down my email address on the Level II forum requesting some personal notes from Omar.

Instead this is what I got from one Nigerian brother trying to scam me of my hard earned Zim dollars:

My name is Grace, i saw your profile at (www.analystforum.com) today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (gracejobe16@yahoo.de) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail. Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life. Yours Grace.

Note: Please never post your email addresses on these public forums

In the future create a “fake” email address rather than your personal. I have a spam email address that i use for a month or so and then create a new one.

Second, never accept and open an attachement…you are just askingfor trouble

third what happened does not mean that Omar was the scammer. There are bots that search MB looking for email addresses.

Ofcourse im not saying Omar spammed me! This Grace guy is a professional scammer…she or he searches the internet for email addresses.

I use a ‘fake’ email address anyway.

Thanks for the tips though.

boy, they sure got rid of Omar’s original post fast

Are you sure it’s a scam? It looks pretty legit to me. I mean, what does distance or color matter when you have love? I think you should at least look at her pictures.

Yes, what if it’s not a scam? 10 years from now, Grace will be crying alone wondering where her life went wrong. Actually… she will know exactly where it went wrong - the moment you, Foggy, decided to deny her love.

I got the same thing. I didn’t know it was from Omar’s thread. Did you get a response from Omar btw?

Ask her for a few pictures, and then once you get those, ask her for pictures of her wearing very specific things and holding signs withspecific words on them And then watch the fun times start to happen…

You know guys, I am a little disappoionted by this whole thing and I’m trying not to let it get to me. How come no internet HCBs email me based on my profile and tell me they would “like to know me more”? Why do some people have all the luck? What am I doing wrong? Please share your wisdom Foghorn, we could all learn a lot from you.

And Grace, I’m here for you baby.

I’ve smashed a Grace in the past. All good. She didn’t email me. What a racist b1tch!

I smashed a nigerian shortie back in the day, it is true what they say, once you go black everything else is wack.

Who’s that in your avatar? Buakaw?

yes sir, my favourite fighter by far. watching his videos got me back in to muay thai after being a sedentary fat ass for a good five years

Just drop your email here. Grace will happily spam you with messages of love.

@ Ohai - Yeah i think am gonna give it a shot. What have i to lose besides a couple of hundreds into Grace’s bank account

Grace should also add male or female doesn’t matter. I also got a mail from the grace-dude.

so wirte your email like this name at gmail. never use the monkeytail. @-sign