Schewer and CFA practice tests help

Hello,

So far i’ve read through all the schweser notes twice, i’ve done all the EOC questions in schweser and the CFA books. I’m really dissapointed with my practice test scores so far. I’ve been doing with schewser practice exams volume 1. my scores are around 60 for each exam. I got the same score for my first CFA practice exam.

I don’t know what to do, i’m getting frustrated. After each test, i go review the topics i needed work on. I felt like it was helping, but i’m not seeing the results on the exams because the next exam brings new concepts which i find struggles with. i feel like i’ve prepared so much and am not seeing the results.

Any suggestions???

Thank you.

Just hang in there man. Get some more practice tests and take at least one a week. Keep reviewing. Is there any one particular subject thats always dragging your score down?

i seem to not do very well in economics almost every time. FRA, i seem to not be able to get above a 60% in either. i always go back to reviews the topics i don’t understand in the practice tests, but i guess as a whole i don’t know those subjects well enough. its frustrating

i seem to not do very well in economics almost every time. FRA, i seem to not be able to get above a 60% in either. i always go back to reviews the topics i don’t understand in the practice tests, but i guess as a whole i don’t know those subjects well enough. its frustrating

Econ is really rough this year, I had problems with it too. How’d you study it?

Hi guys, do you know approx score that we need to get in Q bank and practice text for passing the Level 1?

I had the same problem, in the first exam i took i got a 68 so i assumed for the next i was going to to do better so in the second i got a 60 and i think my problem was that i dint review ever single answer i just reviewed the wrong ones. So after i got the 60 i reviewed evey single answer i got a 63 in the 3rd exam so i guess i improved since i consider maybe in the first one i had some lucky guesses or something. But thats what im doing i going answer by answer writting notes and stuff like that and then reading those notes a couple of times and then going to the other exam.

I had the same problem, in the first exam i took i got a 68 so i assumed for the next i was going to to do better so in the second i got a 60 and i think my problem was that i dint review ever single answer i just reviewed the wrong ones. So after i got the 60 i reviewed evey single answer i got a 63 in the 3rd exam so i guess i improved since i consider maybe in the first one i had some lucky guesses or something. But thats what im doing i going answer by answer writting notes and stuff like that and then reading those notes a couple of times and then going to the other exam.

Hi guys… Are the numbers, u mentioned above, percentages (60%) or are they scores (60/120) ??

Because, even I have given 5 mocks and my score has been 71, 67, 74, 74,73… its approx. 60%…

Even I m worried abt the exams… Are these scores enough for the final exam?

I’m not sure. I’ve gotten in the range 75 to 84 (out of 120). I’m not sure if that is good enough. what do you guys thinks?