Schweser - 16 Week Online Class vs. Video CDs

I’ve just signed up for June’09 - L1. I prefer to learn by listening and doing (I’m not a fast reader). So, I’m planning to purchase Schweser PremiumPlus Solution to help me prepare. It comes with a option of 1) 16-Week Online Class, or 2) Video CDs, or 3) Three Day Seminar. I’m debating between 16-week online class vs. video CDs. I’d appreciate your opinion if you already have used one of these. Questions… 1. Are the Video CDs customized for the particular test, or just general summary of the subject matter that have been taped over last few years? 2. Both 16-week online class and video CDs come with “Full subscription to the Schweser Library.” So does that mean if I sign up for the Video, I can see the archived 16 week on-line class material from the on-line library later, vice versa? 3. PremiumPlus Solution also comes with the “3-Day Seminar Archive.” I’m assuming this is not a video of last year’s 3 day seminar. But, there are multiple 3 day seminars held in different citys each year. Do they include all, or just one? Thanks in advance for your answers. peace…

Do the online class. Unless you won’t have internet access for extended periods – i.e., travel a lot or have a long commute – the video CDs won’t go as far. The online classes are archived if you miss one, you can ask the instructor and TAs questions during class or whenever via email, and you get more comprehensive study materials and test-taking tips. I took Schweser online for L3 (and passed) and wish I had taken it for L1 and L2 as well.