Schweser 2008 notes

Do you believe we can use 2008 notes for the next Nov. full version exam ? are there significant changes in the curriculum from the past vesion notes

As far as i know, there are significant changes and the 2008 notes are not enough to pass the 2009 exam

I’m going to start studying with the 2008 notes until I get the 2009 in June or July. Some sections of the exam have mostly the same readings from 2008 to 2009, but there some significant differences in certain areas, as well as in the segregation of material. The 2008 Schweser notes will definately be valuble if you dont have the 09’s, but I doubt they would be sufficient on their own…

I have the old 6th edition of Hull. Does anyone know if I can still use the old edition? Buying a new one is so expensive.

Adam 2009 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do you believe we can use 2008 notes for the next > Nov. full version exam ? are there significant > changes in the curriculum from the past vesion > notes Adam: Look around and read GARP’s statment. The 2009 test is more different than ever.

DanLieb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Adam 2009 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Do you believe we can use 2008 notes for the > next > > Nov. full version exam ? are there significant > > changes in the curriculum from the past vesion > > notes > > > Adam: Look around and read GARP’s statment. The > 2009 test is more different than ever. I didn’t have the chance to look at it as am I writing level 3 CFA within a week and don’t have time. I just wanted to make sure 2008 notes are not sufficient before I place my order for 2009 notes. Schweser offered limited time special price which will end soon on 31st May. Thanks everyone

I will sell you my 2008 books for $400 (or the next best offer).

$400, that’s pricey man

sherbeer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have the old 6th edition of Hull. Does anyone > know if I can still use the old edition? Buying a > new one is so expensive. My guess is you can. The money is better spent on buying the course pack.

Does it help with Schweser 09 notes on top of applying the GARP past exam practices package?