Schweser 3-Day Workshop

yes, it is exactly that. there is a problem solving component as well… but more along the same lines of what you (should) know, what you might see and so on.

So far the 3-day on-demand review (Greg Filbeck from Chicago, April 20-22) is definitely helping me identify the areas in which I am weak. Kind of scary to realize how much work remains for me in certain areas, but also encouraging to know I’ve made good progress with other topics.

Book of mind maps is impressive, and I like that the sample problems were chosen based on the relative frequency of these topics appearing on the exam.

I bought the program, but I think 3 days seminar is just belief mentioning the mind map book. So, I just attended 1st day seminar only. Is it really worth going throught another 2 days seminar?

WTF is the mind maps book?

it is secret sauce on steroids

Its a consolidated book that imho is more useful than secret sauce. It is layed out in slide format (charts, bullets, numbering) and may be easier to review than pure text.

secret sauce is garbage for L3 IMO

OK, thanks.

A 3-day class on selected EOC and BBoxes will be hot…

francis, you paid nearly $400 for the 3-day workshop and are considering not watching days 2 and 3?

I’ll be done watching day 3 tomorrow and can tell already that this was money and time well spent. Feel like I’ll be much more confident and prepared on exam day. We all need a bit of guidance at this point as to what is most testable from an historical exam perspective, and this review fits the bill.

Like cpk said, this is no silver bullet, but now I at least feel like I’ve got better aim and more ammo at my disposal.

I only wish I had taken this review before my first try at L2 - perhaps I might not have needed to re-take.

wow everything is bigger and better in the US lol

that’s not what my wife says