Schweser 3-Day Workshop

Is anyone listening to this on-line or attending live today through Sunday?

I’ve been listening and think it’s pretty good thus far.

I would be very intersted in your critique. I’m interested in seeing what the “mind map” approach is. I’m attending the one in Boston with Marc Lefevebre in 2 weeks. I have high hopes…

The video series is pretty decent, but I’m hoping to get a little “game the test” knowledge from the course adn that somehow magically their methods really make it stick.

I’m watching, too. Better watch on a dual-monitor.

Filbeck does a great job stating what has been tested in the past and most often.

I’m attending it as well (the online version). So far, I like it. Will give additional feedback when its complete.

Filbeck is very impressive. Highly recommend the 3-day seminar.

I was at the live workshop in Chicago. Also highly recommend.

Great review course. The mind maps will be a great resource during review. Like them better than the Secret Sauce. Also, the practice questions are great. I agree with the above posters, highly recommend.

Does it cost $439 for on-line course with hardcopy material?

$394.62 all in, including shipping.

Thank you

is it worth it to attend in person? or is the online course sufficient?

I am enrolled for their weekly online classes. Do you still think it would be a good idea to go for their 3day workshop? How different would be their slides apart form being precise?

3 DAY WORKSHOP IS HIGH LEVEL AND FILBECK DOES NICE JOB OF TELLING YOU WHAT TO FOCUS ON IN EACH SS AS WELL AS HOW OFTEN CERTAIN THINGS HAVE BEEN TESTED

The on-line classes are in depth and good, but very time consuming.

I’ve attended the 3 day sessions for all 3 levels, worth every penny.

Just signed up for the 3-day on-demand version of the Chicago seminar from last weekend. Total was around $471 including shipping of the printed materials to Moscow. I want to pull out all the stops to pass this thing on the first try. Will be money well spent if I pass.

I just ordered the on-demand 3 day workshop. I was trying to figure out the best time to do it. I have 3 days off for Memorial Weekend, which would make it convenient, but is that too late? Do you suggest taking in within the next 2 weeks?

please realize that this is not a magic bullet. Greg just goes thro the slides telling you what has been tested and how in the past. so doing stuff earlier might give a better picture of where you stood with regards to the various topics.

Thanks cpk, I was looking at it more from a final review stance, where you are describing it more as a review guideline, his thoughts on what to focus on and/or help you identify your weak spots, does that sound about right?