Schweser afternoon item set answers

Where are these??? The exam book says they are on the left hand side of the online access, but I cannot find them?? Anyone else have this problem?

If it’s anything like last year and they’re anywhere, they would be online, you’ll have to log onto schweser to get them.

Thanks - the practice exam says that they are available online. It says to go to www. schweser.com, log in using your online access username and password and access “Practice Exam Voulme 1” from the left hand menu…but there is not Practice Exam Volume 1 on my online access home page menu!!! Anybody…it is not really productive not being able to see where I went wrong on questions :frowning:

L2 Candidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks - the practice exam says that they are > available online. It says to go to www. > schweser.com, log in using your online access > username and password and access “Practice Exam > Voulme 1” from the left hand > menu…but there is > not Practice Exam Volume 1 on my online access > home page menu!!! > > Anybody…it is not really > productive not being able to see where I went > wrong on questions :frowning: Happened with many before. send an email to custmer service and they will fix it for you