Schweser Audio CDs

Has anybody used them? I would appreciate some reviews…

They’re helpful. Use the search function to find more reviews…

I listened to them in the car while commuting and found that it didn’t help as much as I hoped. The reader’s voice is a bit of a monotone and dull (although I think that’s because of the materials). It didn’t save as much time as I hoped. You’re really not engaging the materials, but rather just getting familiar with it, and the test goes into more depth than basic familiarity. So you have to go back and read the materials anyway. Plus my mind would wander so it was hard to stay focused. One person suggested reading the text and listening at same time. It’s not a substitute for reading. Next time/level I’ll try video tapes.

yea not as useful as I had thought. He basically reads the book to you, and for a lot of the material, its hard to learn without seeing the numbers and graphs.

Like people said, having the guy on the CD read out formulas to you is basically useless as a means of learning. But I can see how these CDs can be handy once you’ve read everything - basically listen to them and make sure that everything the guy says is stuff you already know. If he starts talking about stuff you’ve got no idea about, you know it’s time to re-read that section.

CDs have been good for repitition only.

Thank you all!! I think I will not buy them…