schweser , book 6, pratice 2AM, q 100

is it an error, in solution, it said begining exposure 1300, and ending exposure 1400, where this number comes from? where we could download errata? i did not see any on schweser website. thanks.

the change in exposure is the amount of retained earnings for that year which is 100 google “schweser errata”

where that 1400 comes from? Thanks. aladak Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > the change in exposure is the amount of retained > earnings for that year which is 100 > > google “schweser errata”

Hey - I think the 1,400 comes from 1,300 of common stock and 100 of Retained Earnings. Let me know if that helps…

thanks. where 300 comes from for q102? Thanks. JBT3 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey - I think the 1,400 comes from 1,300 of common > stock and 100 of Retained Earnings. Let me know if > that helps…

exposure under all current method is stockholder’s equity.

i think thas exposure under temporal method which is CA + AR - (CL + AR + LTD)

Temporal - (Cash + AR) - (AP and LTD) Ends up being 600 - 300 = 300

damn, gotta memorize that

is it: all current: exposure = common stock + retained earning temporal: (Cash+RA)-(CL+AP+LTD)? let me know if this understanding is correct. thanks! JBT3 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Temporal - (Cash + AR) - (AP and LTD) > Ends up being 600 - 300 = 300