Schweser douche

Schweser books were delivered today. I already want to punch out the d-bag featured (in various poses) on the cover. I’m a retaker and plan on using CFA books mainly.

No hot chick?

I felt like a Schweser douche after learning I failed the exam band 7

schweser always pick the biggest d-bags to be on their books. for L3 last year, there was a d-bag on the cover, but there was also a mischievous old man in the background. The old man kept me sane

hahahaha, yea that’s the first thought that entered my mind… there’s a douche on the cover. i’m planning on using happy face stickers to cover his face.

How much would you pay to punch the Schweser douche? Maybe I can work this out…

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How much would you pay to punch the Schweser > douche? Maybe I can work this out… Right now not that much. Ask me again on Memorial Day weekend when I’m on my 2nd practice test and everyone else is grilling burgers and drinking beer. Which cover is everyone’s favorite? I can’t decide between book 1 and book 4.

I think I can make serious money on this…

Good to see you back posting Joey. Hope you can find more time to help us crack L2.

Joey, is it you?..How much $$$ would you take a punch for?

I’ve filed a request with PCP to see if punching the Schweser douche is a violation. It’s pretty clear that you can’t do it in the exam room and probably not at your job, but it looks good on weekends to me.

Who’s the douche? All I see is a hot chick…

welcome to finance