Schweser down again?

I can’t get in now, froze up in the middle of using it. Everyone else in the same boat?

me too.

i can’t get on. had problems around 4:40pm eastern time today also. luckily I mostly use during the daytime and not at night.

WTFFFFFFUU! This BS is happening every night now.

I was on earlier, IE can’t even load the homepage right now.

Fcuk yeah…im boycotting schweser for next year, this is ridiculous.

Forget about trying to use Q-Bank at any time during the week before the exam… better come up with another game plan because apparently the $500 that we spend for this Sheit isn’t enough to get consistent web access.

This happened last year also, so there is really no excuse. They obviously know how many users they have, so they should be able to do realistic stress tests on these servers.

i hope all of you complain. it is clear that they have a ton of traffic. with all the money they are raking in you would expect them to have a decent server.

http://www.schweser.com/help/contact_us.php In case you want to spend 30 sec’s of your study time to vent your disapproval…

Thanks for the link. I b!tched them out.

All this stress is starting to get to me and little things like Schweser’s web page going down are enough to REALLY tick me off. I also destroyed my dvd player tonight because it skipped while I was trying to sneak in 15 minutes of “there will be blood” which I have been watching 10 minutes at a time over the past 3 weeks.

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > All this stress is starting to get to me and > little things like Schweser’s web page going down > are enough to REALLY tick me off. I also > destroyed my dvd player tonight because it skipped > while I was trying to sneak in 15 minutes of > “there will be blood” which I have been watching > 10 minutes at a time over the past 3 weeks. Just remember - it’s all worth it…

Hell yeah it is. Just remember: “Earning the CFA designation will demand substantial time and energy, sometimes to the exclusion of everything else. Yet most people say the sacrifice is worth it.” — CFAI and “I am the worst date ever.” -CFAI