Schweser End of Session Exams

Does anybody else find the Schweser End of Session Exams to be very difficult? I have completed ~25% of the CFA Qbank questions and avg. ~80%, but the Session Exams are daunting. Anybody else experiencing this? Any comments on how the Session Exams compare to the real deal (from somebody who has already taken L2)? Thoughts? Thanks.

not a good indicator–got in the 60% range on a bunch of them last year and passed the exam pretty easily. A lot of them are poorly written and include questions that discuss arcane concepts. Some of the questions even cover topics discussed in later study sessions…

i found them to be extremely challenging -stopped looking at them and just started building Qbank tests

What do you mean by end of session questions? Are you talking about the questions at the end of each reading in the books?

I’m taking a class and the instructor said: The “concept checkers” are considered easy, the challenge problems are more indicative of what would be on the exam. The “exams” in the Schweser notes are slightly easier than the challenge problems. The q bank “basic” questions are way too easy. Q-bank “intermediate or advanced” are much better questions but are still a notch below the exam. The CFAI mock and sample exams are the best to figure out where you are. The Schweser Practice Exams from their exam books are thought to actually be harder than the exam.

KSTHANE Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What do you mean by end of session questions? Are > you talking about the questions at the end of each > reading in the books? I am talking about the questions that are on the Schweser program that you download onto your computer or access via Schweser’s website. 1) Go to ‘View Curriculum’ 2) Select a study session 3) Select ‘Take Session Practice Exam’

How would you guys compare the relative difficulty of the Scweser Online end of session exams and the Schweser practice exams (printed volumes 1 and 2)?" Or are they the same ?!