Schweser Exam 2 PM Ethics

was this considerably more challenging or am i just regressing?? i’ve been doing okay in ethics portion (mid 70s) until i got to schweser 2PM, where i scored 50% (9/18). in general i cannot seem to get past low 70s mark on these schweser exams, and time is running out…

haha i laughed when i saw this post b/c it just had to do with me being burned that i bombed that section so spectacularly. i’ve typically been doing fairly well in ethics as well and got the same as you – 9/18 on this test. FWIW, I got 16/18 on the next exam, Exam 3 AM, so I wouldn’t stress about it too much. Just make sure to thoroughly review what you did wrong and go back to the notes / CFAI readings when Schweser’s explanations aren’t sufficient (which is often for me).

I’m in a very similar boat to you… I’ve been getting low 70’s on all of the exams… seemingly without improvement… Do they get harder or am I getting worse…

Just took this a few hours ago myself, 12/18 on exa 2 PM. I have been getting 80+ on everything ELSE. I mean everything. I think it was simply hard.