schweser exam book

i seem to be scoring much higher (10%+) on the multiple choice than my self graded essay portion of the schweser exams. I don’t feel like i’m grading myself too harshly. Anyone else having this issue? the multiple choice seem a lot easier too.

I am just starting the AM stuff. I already did the PM stuff (67%, 57%, 72%). I am trying to do at least one half of a practice exam every day from here on out.

hezagenius Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am just starting the AM stuff. I already did > the PM stuff (67%, 57%, 72%). I am trying to do > at least one half of a practice exam every day > from here on out. Judging by your scores it looks like you need to concentrate on things you got wrong and polish them out

also anyone finding the schweser answers to be much more wordy than the cfai answers for IPS.

their AM tests are useless in my opinion. Just a bunch of “Reciting” questions, nothing to do with the CFAI tests. Their PM tests are fantastic, specially Book 7.