schweser fix!

so for those of you that have had problems with qbank access over the last several days you have an option. call schweser and they will activate a download option on your account so that you can download the whole qbank to your PC and answer questions from there. granted it doesn’t do much immediately (since the whole site is slow and you’ll be unlikely to download anything, considering I can’t even make a simple 10 question qbank test right now) but later today when online traffic slows down you can download the qbank and not have to deal with this tomorrow. just thought i’d share schweser toll free: 888-325-5072

What exactly is the download option? Is it a PC application? If so I’m screwed b/c I use a Mac.

sorry gdiddy… its PC only

great tip char-lee…just had the option enabled on my account… the tech guys explanation for the system being slow was ‘it is prime studying time in Europe’, great that helps me how?

I had the same problem and that is why I requested the cd version.

If we download it to our PC, till when can we have the access to the qbank?

When you order Qbank, it’s up until end of 2008 … if needed.

My question is till when can we access to the qbank after downloading it to the PC or otherwise. Isn’t it till June 7th, if we had bought this sometime last year…

BlueCollarHero Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > great tip char-lee…just had the option enabled > on my account… > > the tech guys explanation for the system being > slow was ‘it is prime studying time in Europe’, > great that helps me how? did you download the qbank yet? if so, do you still have access to the online version too?

gdiddy— I use Mac too. I not sure how computer savy you are but you can download a program called ‘Parallels Desktop.’ You then have too download Windows XP or Vista(if you crazy). You then have the ability to just click on an icon on your Mac and it wil pull up windows XP. It pretty simple but XP takes about 30 min to install (you don’t have to do anything just wait for it to install). Oneill.jaime@gmail.com

LjBeil, I’m running an old PowerPC system. I did at one time have Virtual PC installed but it ran too slow. I’d like to upgrade to a new MacBook Pro, but maybe later down the road. -g

Nice, I wouldn’t trade my mac for the world, especially since I now have Xp on there too. far superior machines.

just downloaded it myself! Thanks for heads up

I used a mac a few nights ago to try to get some work done. Needless to say I wanted to strangle myself with your magic magnetic power cord after 5 minutes.

dl’ed it a while ago, was a snap…the online version is still working…

Thanks they’re letting me keep both! Great Tip!!

Does anyone know if we can download on two different computers? I have a home and office PC.